Add to Calendar 8th Annual Mount Sinai Intensive Board Review in Gastroenterology and Hepatology 9/22/2020 5:00:00 PM 10/13/2020 7:00:00 PM America/New_York Online false MM/DD/YYYY
Date & Location
Tuesday, September 22, 2020, 5:00 PM - Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 7:00 PM
Specialties - Diagnostic Radiology, Endoscopy, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Infectious Diseases, Internal Medicine, Liver Diseases, Nutrition, Oncology, Radiology, Surgeon, Wound Care
The 8th Annual Mount Sinai Intensive Board Review in Gastroenterology & Hepatology is a Virtual CME program sponsored by the Department of Medicine of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. This virtual course has been developed using a case-based question and answer format, designed to replicate clinical scenarios, and thus serve as an intensive review tool for those attendees taking the gastroenterology and hepatology ABIM board certification examination in November 2020 or April 2021.
Registrants will have access to 48 on-demand lectures that will be available from September 2020 through April 2021. Each lecture is designed as a digestible 20 minute review of a specific topic in gastroenterology and hepatology. In addition, there will be 4 live Q&A webinar sessions with expert faculty that course attendees are encouraged to join and participate.
- Video course lectures are available for on-demand streaming
- 4 live Webinars which will be topic-based Q&A Sessions
- Identify the limits and parameters of current knowledge in a variety of gastrointestinal and hepatic disorders, in order to make informed recommendations about prevention, diagnostic and therapeutic options to patients based on available scientific evidence.
- Apply the principles of evidence-based medicine in making recommendations to patients with gastrointestinal and liver diseases.
- Describe important information from recently published literature and professional society guidelines pertaining to patients with gastrointestinal and liver diseases.
Video Lectures will be available for streaming September. The Live Q&A Webinar Dates are: Sept 22, Sept 29, Oct 6, Oct 13
Nurse/Allied Health Professionals $175
Fellows, Residents $50
* If registering for this course along with IBD course, please see the rates below:
Nurse/Allied Health Professionals $200
Fellows, Residents $75
All refund and cancellation requests must be emailed to the CME office at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 18, 2020. Cancellations after this date are not eligible for a refund. An administrative fee of $50 will be deducted from your refund. No refunds will be issued for registration fees that are equal to or less than $50.
The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (19.00 hours), Non-Physician Attendance (19.00 hours), ABIM MOC Part 2 (19.00 hours)