Hospital employed position in Kentucky is recruiting a BE/BC Pulmonology/Critical Care physician to join their hospital and start the Pulm/CC service line.
• Medical Director Title
• Extreme flexibility to grow the program how you desire
• Variable Schedule options
• Call: 8 days per month including 1 weekend
• Virtual ICU coming later this year
Compensation and Benefits:
• Base salary plus wRVU productivity
• Premium benefits package consisting of CME allowance, sign on bonus, student loan repayment, fellowship stipend, and relocation assistance.
Live and work at the heart of America's inland waterways. This beautiful River-town is full of inspiration.
• Trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and farmer's market
• Two of the nation's largest man-made lakes offer boating, fishing, and hiking
• 44 million dollar Performing Arts Center featuring Broadway shows
• Main street listed as 1 of the 5 most romantic streets in the country
• Named one of the Top 100 Communities for Young People which starts with excellent public and private schools
• Centrally located between all major Midwest, Ohio Valley, and Southeastern US cities
• Regional airport which allows you to get practically anywhere in the world with just 1 stop.
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods: