(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Irritable Bowel Syndrome Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s ‘Irritable Bowel Syndrome Epidemiology Forecast to 2030‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Irritable bowel syndrome is a chronic and debilitating functional gastrointestinal disorder that affects 9%-23% of the population across the world. The percentage of patients seeking health care related to IBS approaches 12% in primary care practices and is by far the largest subgroup seen in gastroenterology clinics. It has been well documented that these patients exhibit a poorer quality of life and utilize the health care system to a greater degree than patients without this diagnosis. The pathophysiology of IBS is not clear. Many theories have been put forward, but the exact cause of IBS is still uncertain. According to the updated ROME III criteria, IBS is a clinical diagnosis and presents as one of the three predominant subtypes: (1) IBS with constipation (IBS-C); (2) IBS with diarrhea (IBS-D); and (3) mixed IBS (IBS-M); former ROME definitions refer to IBS-M as alternating IBS (IBS-A).
View Free Sample Page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/irritable-bowel-syndrome-ibs-epidemiology-forecast
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Epidemiology
The Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. The Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) epidemiology data are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. The Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) epidemiology segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Detailed Epidemiology Segmentation
The Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030. The DelveInsight Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Report Scope
- The Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- The report provides the segmentation of the Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) epidemiology
Download Free Sample Page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/irritable-bowel-syndrome-ibs-epidemiology-forecast
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
3. Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
- The Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) population by its epidemiology
- The Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions